Parent Resources

BSA Medical Forms and New Parent Guide to the Troop
Leader Training Instructions
Form A & B need to be on file with the troop and updates every 12 months. Form C is required for camping over 72 hours.
Procedure for placement of Flags along VC Rd
An overview of how a Boy Scout Troop works and what you need to know about T619!
Guide for adult volunteers to help organize and plan outings.